My Grandma passed away last week. I am going to miss her so much. These where some of the last pictures of her and Bently. I am just so happy my Grandma lived long enough to see her. Even though she is gone, I know she won't be forgotten. I love my Grandma so much. She will always have such a special place in my life.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Bently and her Great Grandma
My Grandma passed away last week. I am going to miss her so much. These where some of the last pictures of her and Bently. I am just so happy my Grandma lived long enough to see her. Even though she is gone, I know she won't be forgotten. I love my Grandma so much. She will always have such a special place in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ash - Awesome job on your blog. I love it. You are sooo talented. I love all the pics of you guys. You are such a photogenic family. Brooke did an awesome job. Also love the pics of Bently with your grandma. I am so glad your grandma got to meet Bently before she passed away. Love you!!!!
The funeral was very nice. I am glad she is at peace and out of pain. I am so glad she was able to become a great grandmother while here on earth. Kudos to your mom for spending so much time caring for her.
Hey Ash,
That is so neat your Grandma and Bentley got to share some time together! Bentley will look back at those pictures what she grows up and will feel a little more connected :) What a great mommy :) I still cantget over your cute pictures. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving
Post a Comment