Jen and George blessed Bailee this Sunday. Bailee and Bently are exactly a month a part, I mean exactly to the day. The blessing was so great. George and Diane came out again. I just love when they come. Diane made her dress too. It is so beautiful. She is so cute. I just love her so much. I love that Bently has a cousin so close to her age to grow up with.Monday, February 2, 2009
Bailee's Blessing
Jen and George blessed Bailee this Sunday. Bailee and Bently are exactly a month a part, I mean exactly to the day. The blessing was so great. George and Diane came out again. I just love when they come. Diane made her dress too. It is so beautiful. She is so cute. I just love her so much. I love that Bently has a cousin so close to her age to grow up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment