Friday, January 2, 2009

Bently's Cute Outfits

Bently has so many cute outfits. These are two of my favorite ones. She is getting so big, and growing so fast. I am going to be so sad when she can't fit into them anymore. She has been so cute and fun! She is starting to smile now I love it. Her sweet little smile just melts my heart.


Ben Picked this outfit out all by himself. I know....he did such a good job. This is my favorite one.


I got this one at my shower from some of the girls at work.


8 comments:

Nessa said...

She is so adorable!!

Jen & George Scott said...

So cute Ash!!! My favorite is the striped one. I love her in that!!!

Courtney said...

She still is so tiny! I miss her, hopefully we can get together this week to do our hair. I am so glad you updated! I love the pics she is adorable!

The Hansens said...

She is so stinkin cute, and getting so big!! I love her outfit:) She is lucky she has a stylish mommy and daddy.

Ashley said...

So glad for the update. You want them to grow.. but it is so fast. Hey, did you every get the stuff we left on your truck for you?

Heidi Wing said...

Hey Ashli, This is Heidi from hair school! I came across your blog so i thought i would say hi! Your little girl is adorable! Where did you get her darling outfits? I hope all is well!!

Binghams said...

Ash, look at HER!!!! what a doll. Its so cute when the dads pick out outfits .... little girls just have their daddies wrapped around their little finger lol. and dont be sad when she grows ..... then you have an excuse to buy more cute clothes :) hope you had a great holiday! Love ya.

Kylie Blackwell said...

Haha Irelyn has ALL those outfits! Great minds think alike. Ok so we relly need to get lunch together sometime! And I need to convince you to come to New York with me! Bently is HEAVEN~ call me sometime