Monday, February 9, 2009

Shopping and The Bumbo

Ben and I went up to Park City. My mom watched Bently for us. We went to all the outlets to get Bently a bunch of new cloths. We had so much fun. We got Benlty so many cute outfits. This is one of them. Ben and I had so much fun spending time together. It's crazy how I miss the littlest things with Ben. Like holding hands when we are walking. One of us is always holding the baby or the car seat. As much as I am in love with Bently, I love being alone with Ben and just holding hands. My sister got Bently the way cute flower. Also my mom gave her a Bumbo. That is what she is sitting in. I love it so much. It is so funny to look over at her and see her sitting in that chair. She looks like a tinny little adult sitting in it. Thanks mom.


1 comment:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

She's so cute. Isn't shopping for your baby the funnest thing? We seriously do need to hang out soon, Ryan is sooo busy with work and school right now but he graduates in April so he's almost done finally!!