Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Lizzie

My cute cousin Madi and I went to Dear Lizzies for lunch. I absolutely love Dear Lizzies. It seriously is the most darling place ever. We had so much fun. We ate at their little bistro and walked around. I wish I could decorate my house with all the cute stuff there. The best part about our lunch date was the amazingly yummy cupcakes! I have been craving a cupcake ever since we went. They really have the most delicious cupcakes.

7 comments:

La Yen said...

When are you going to do something with your cute cousin ME?

Nessa said...

how cute! We definately need to go!

Ryan said...

Fun, I love cute places like that. There is this new adorable place in Spanish Fork called Olivias that reminds me of that place they have this cute bakery there with gift shopping you can do. You should try it if you get time.

Jen & George Scott said...

love the outfit....love the hair....love the cupcake....love it all!!!

Ashley said...

Where is this cute little place? I could use a good cupcake right about now.

Binghams said...

Hey Ash, I think we are planning to come out soon , we are needed a get away ill text you when we do and we can plan a zoo date :) miss you guys! Oh i know ..... gracy is hilarious im really realizing what it means when they become Mobile lol . its a wild house now. :) tal kto ya soon!

Tim and Brittney said...

Those cupcakes are so yummy! The owner of the salon I worked at in Orem lives in the same neighborhood as the girl who makes the cupcakes for dear lizzie! So we had them a few times at parties and stuff! its hard not to take home the whole box! I love the little diamondy-(not a word, i know) sprinkles you can eat!