Bently and Bailee where on studio 5 and modeled these way cute Halloween costumes! They did such a good job and where so dang cute!

So for those of you who don't know how much for a Christmas freak my husband is this should give you a good idea. Ben has decided that we will now be celebrating a Christmas in July.... He got a fake tree put it up bought Bently and I pj's and made us a Christmas dinner! We had so much fun and then we all watched a Christmas movie together! It really was so cute of him and we had so much fun! I love you babe.
1 comment:
What! Christmas in the summer? Huh? I bet Ben is loving the snow today. I think I am going to get the tree up.
P.S. Due March 23rd-ish. I am usually 2 weeks early tho.
Post a Comment