Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthdays and DISNEY ON ICE

Ben and I both had our Birthdays! We didn't do a lot to celebrate, but we did go out to dinner and to a movie. It was really fun. I love you babe, and I hope you had a great birthday.

Lexi and her Boyfriend, Ryan, bought Bently a ticket to Disney on Ice for her Birthday! We all went and had so much fun. I don't know who loved it more, me and Lex or Bently. It was so cute, and Bently loved every minute of it. She was so excited. We were all dancing the whole time and singing. We just loved it so much. Bently couldn't even look away long enough to take a picture during the show. Thanks for such a fun day Lex and Ryan! Bently loved her Birthday gift.

2 comments:

Tim and Brittney said...

Bently looks like such a sweet and mellow kid! I bet you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday to all of you!

The Hansens said...

Happy Bday to both of you!