| Jordan turned 2 and I seriously can't believe it. Jordan you are absolutely the sweetest little thing ever. You are so happy and sweet. Your talking is so fun you say the funniest things. Everyone tells me what a cute little girl you are and how funny you are. You make us laugh so much. It so funny because sometimes you are so shy and then other times you are so out going, I guess it just depends on what mood you are in. You love to swim and to ride bikes. We got you a new bike for your Birthday and you were so excited! You love to play with Bently you look up to her so much. You and Bently just got bunk beds and sleep in the same room now. I love so mush to hear you guys up in your room giggling together it melts my heart. You are still so in love with your binkies you sleep with three every night. You have a binkie in your mouth and one in each hand during the night you switch out from one to another. You give the best hugs you always pat our backs whenever we are hugging you its so funny. You love pizza and fruit snacks. You call fruit snacks "nack a nacks!" You could seriously eat a whole box everyday. Jordan you are such a sweet thing we love having you in our family. I am so thankful to be your mom. I hope you had a great 2nd Birthday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment