Monday, June 23, 2008

I Did It!

I finally did it! I started a blog! I'm so excited! I decided to start one so that our on the way baby's Grandparents could see pictures and keep up with what's going on! So I am 5 and a half months along. We are having a girl and have decided to name her Bently! I still can't even believe it. I have been really lucky, because I have had a great pregnancy so far. I just recently had my 20 week appointment to make sure the baby is growing right and everything is in place, and Bently is doing great! These are the pictures from the appointment. I am so excited to start blogging about our life and our new family!

4 comments:

Jen & George Scott said...

YEAHHHHH!!!! You started a blog. I can tell that my sweet little niece looks like me!!!!!

Jenny said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the blogging world. As you can tell, we are all addicted to it! You need to add us to your list! www.thesperryadventure.blogspot.com
I'm so glad that the baby is doing well! We find out what we're having next week! :)

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH i am so excited for your baby to come! Bring on the GIRLS!

Jared B said...

Nice! Everyday I come home and wonder how I can get more Ben. Now I know! Now I just need a baby monitor in your room so I can hear him sleep.