
I am so excited that I finished the last few touches on Bently's crib! I love it so much! I am so happy with it! I think it looks so cute, but I know it will look ten times cuter with the baby in it! Brooke, my sister in law, helped me with the bedding! She is so good to help me with all my projects! Thanks Brooke!
One of my friends had a baby and I went to visit her and the baby. It really made me think how amazing it is that I have such a little, sweet thing moving around in my belly! The whole experience is such a miracle! Well we are just getting the nursery all put together and getting ready for our baby! It's been so much fun!
4 comments:
Hi Ash!! Your crib and bedding is SO cute!! I love it! You did such a great job! Love your blog and your countdown to your baby, I need that on mine, it's so cute!
OH so dang cute! I would be ok with all girls because decorating there room is so dang fun! Looks so cute! I really need to come see your house!
Ash your bedding turned out so cute. I'm glad you got a blog it's fun hu?
Ash-
It was so good to see you guys this past week. I am glad all is well with you guys. No worries about the baby and labor, ect.. You will do great!! I love the cute pink bedding.
Lacey
stewandlacey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment