This weekend was so much fun! Ben and I went to Cafe Madrid! We go there on special occasions. We went there on our first date, and had such a great time. Its the cutest little restaurant, and is so secluded and romantic. It's authentic Spanish cuisine. Ben served his mission is Spain, so he especially loves it there. We got to eat some stuff that we ate in Spain last summer, and it brought back lots of fun memories. The food is so good.This weekend wasn't really a special occasion I just wanted to surprise Ben with something. They let us outside, and it was such a nice night out! I love spending time with Ben. He is so amazing, and we always have such a great time together. Ben works so hard for us and is so sweet to me. Some people say that being married is not as fun and exciting after your first year. I can honestly say that I am still just as much in love and have just as much fun! I love being married to Ben. He makes every day so amazing. I have never been happier!
1 comment:
You two are so cute! Just wait until Bently gets here. Babies have a way of making the bond and love in your home even stronger. Be sure to send me an invite to your baby shower.
Post a Comment