Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures

While we were in Vail, Brooke took some pregnancy pictures for us. She did such a good job. I love them! Thanks Brooke. You're the best!



3 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh so cute! I am sad I never did any but I was not 1/2 as cute as you! We really need to go to that cafe by the way. Talk to Ben and let me know!?

Ashley said...

You are so cute prego. Glad you did photos. I remember I didn't even make it to my scheduled prego photo shoot because Louk came so early.

Saun and Wes said...

Hi, this is Saundra Nye. Your prego pics turned out really cute. You are going to be such a cute mom. And I love your pink girly crib--so stinkin cute! I love my hair, thanks for doing an awesome job! I will miss you when you are on maternity.