Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Friend Shower

My Friend shower was on Monday! Courtnee held it at her house, and Jen, my sister in law, helped her put it all together. I had such a great time. All my friends and some of my family came. We played some really fun games. We played this game where you had to try and guess what kind of baby food was in the bottle by smelling it. Lets just say I am so glad I don't have to eat that! I had no idea they made turkey dinner in a bottle.

We opened presents and chatted. I got so many cute things! On top of all the fun things we did they got the cutest cake ever!(and it taste good!) I had so much fun. Thanks Jen and Court for throwing my shower, and thanks girls for coming and for all the cute gifts. It means a lot to me you were all there!

No comments: