









So Brooke is amazing! She took some way cut pictures of us this weekend! I am so excited I have had these three frames on my wall that have been blanke scense I moved in. I have just been waiting for Bently to get here. Brooke did a great job as usual. Thanks again Brooke!
9 comments:
Brooke really is amazing! Those are awesome pictures and they'll look so good in your home! I'm excited for my little girl to come! Hope you guys are doing well.
Wow! Those are so cute! She is such a little babe! I got my visiting teaching assignment and you and I are partners...lucky us!
Where is Ben's hair? Is he trying to look like Huggie? He and Bently look even more alike! Great photos! What a cute little family:)
ash, these pics are so cute! bently is so beautiful i still need to see her. i cant wait for you to come back to work we all miss you like crazy! hope all is going well!!
Ash, wow, what a striking little baby! she is a great mix of you and Ben, all three of you are so photogenic! Does this brooke lady take picturees for everyone? We need some family pictures. You gotta hook us up. Anyway we miss you and cant wait to introduce Gracy and Bentley, they will be BFF's for sure, P.s. how are you doing? Love you guys!
hey thanks for checking with Brooke, I totally understand if shes not comfortable doing others. I just loved your pix and I have a hard time forkin over the money and not liking my pictures lol. anyawy, Im so glad you are recovering well. Its quite an adjustment having a new little body to take care of huh :) but SO worth it, Ive never loved anything more than I do Gracy, Its fun having friends go through the same things. Love ya Ash. have a great day
Ashli and Ben
It was SOOO nice to see you guys and your adorable baby! She is so cute! Ashli you are such a wonderful mom to her already, that is one lucky baby! I was so glad I got to see you guys and spend some time with you! Keep up the good work, you are doing wonderfully. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. If you ever have a question about anything, just let me know!!! Good luck with everything and we are thrilled for you both!
Lacey
WOW!! Those are so cute ash!!
you have such a sute lil fam!
Ash she is sooo cute!! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment