Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bently's 1 Week Pictures!!






I have been such a slacker at updating my blog. Brooke, my sister in law, took these pics. of Bently when she was a week old! She did such a great job! It's so funny how much Bently looks like a little Ben without a hat or a headband on. She is so cute. I just love her so much! Thanks Brooke!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! She is such a mini-me of Ben. She is such a cute baby. Hope all is well. How is your Grandma doing?

Ashley said...

Ash, so sorry to hear about your sweet grandma. I am so thankful that she and Bently had the opportunity to meet here on Earth. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

gina said...

Ashli, I'm so sorry to hear about your awesome Grandma. I hope all goes well for you and your family. We'll sure miss her! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Love ya all.