Let me first start off by saying how much I love Ben. This last Friday was one of my top five best days ever. My day started of by spending the day with my sweet little baby! I love being a stay-at-home mom so much. Then Ben came home from work, and we met Brooke, Sean , Jen, and George for dinner. We went to none other then my favorite restaurant The Cheese Cake factory! It is always so good. That place never lets me down. Then as we were walking out Brooke and Sean took Bently and started walking away.....I had no idea what was going on. Then Ben looked at me and said," OK are you ready?" We then got in the car and he told me had a super surprise night planned for us! I was so excited. We came home, grabbed some pj's, and left. We drove downtown and the whole ride I kept asking him "where are we going?" He would reply "It's a surprise!" We stopped and got all of our favorite treats and then kept driving. At this point I was so excited and kinda nervous to be leaving Bently.He finally stopped the car and he had taken me to the Anniversary Inn. It was such a surprise because it wasn't our Anniversary. It's fun to always hang out as our little family, but I have been missing spending time with just Ben. We stayed in the French Canopy room. It was really pretty. We watched a movie and ate our teats! The best part about our night was that we not only slept the whole night, but we got to sleep in too! It was so much fun. Thank you so much babe for planing such an amazing night.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH......Ben did sooo sooo good Ash. Maybe He should call Danny and tell him how to be romantic :) hahaha. YOu did so good being away from your "Precious" lol. Its so hard but so releaving to get a break :)
I am way jealous! That sounds like a perfect day. I can't even remember the last time I slept an entire evening without being woken up. Ben scored some major husband points there. By the way, I love the picture of Bently in your header - she looks so sweet. We definitely need to see her again.
You do know that you married mr. perfect right? Seriously can we hang out more? I fear my brother-in-laws (not that I dont love them dearly) are wearing off on Brandon. Haha SO cute!
How sweet is that!!! I need to meet this man ash!! Im so happy for you!! You have such a wonderful lil family :)
Well done Ben. That sounds like so much fun. Me and Ryan still haven't taken a day to go on a date or anything. I think this Saturday Ryans mom is going to babysit while we go to a movie or something.
Ohhhh... what a good hubby. Sounds like Ben was missing the 'us' time too:)
That is sooooo sweet. You guys are so cute. What a good guy you got there:)
Ash, you crack me up. Hello, my kids are cookie cutter kids. EVERYONE gets them confused! Could Maile grow some hair already? hahaha....
Post a Comment