Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Little Princcess

We blessed Bently last Sunday. It was such a great day. Diane, my mother in law, made her dress. It is so beautiful. I saw this dress in Spain when we went there last year. Diane, being the amazing seamstress that she is, remembered what it looked like and made it for me. It is so cute on Bently. I love it so much.Brooke took these pictures for us before church. She, as usual, did such an amazing job. We went to church and Ben gave her the sweetest blessing. I love him so much. He is so cute with her. Then all of our family came over after and we had a little lunch. It was so nice to have all of our family there to support us and our little baby. Bently was so tired from all the attention. She slept through her whole party. It was such an amazing day. I am so grateful to have Bently. She has brought such a sweet spirit to our house. I love being a mom so much.


12 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

She has the CUTEST smile! What a doll.

Nessa said...

She is so adorable ash... I cant get over it!

Binghams said...

ash ...... me and danny said Bentley looked alot like him when she was new born...but wow, she is sure looking like her mommy, what a beautiful sweet girl. Cant wait to meet her!!!! i promise im going to get to my blog soon !!! Love ya!

Christina and Jared Strain said...

I love the blessing pics! Yes, we need to get together soon! I miss you!

Ashley said...

What a cutie. Beautiful dress.

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Ashli she is soooo adorable! How is she sleeping through the night now? We need to get together again and play games or something and watch the office.

gina said...

She is so gorgeous! Her personality is shining through! I bet you have so much fun with her.

Binghams said...

I keep coming back to your blog and peeking at Bentley, she is just full of personality. I love her so much and I havent even met her yet. weve got to get together soon :) we miss you guys alot.

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Ben & Ash-

Thank you so much for letting us come to the baby blessing! It was so wonderful to be there and to get to see everyone again! We miss not living by everyone! I hope all is well and she truly is adorable, and Ashli you are an AMAZING MOTHER!! You are doing such a great job with your sweet baby!

Lacey

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Ash she is beautiful! Wow what an amazing day!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

She is so beautiful Ash! That's such a pretty blessing dress! Soph is getting blessed Feb 1, I'm excited! I'll post pics. I started work this last week Jan 20. I kinda had some crazy days being double booked but it was fun seeing everyone and my clients. I think I'll like working just a few days. My schedule changed a little, I'm working thurs. & every other sat. Shawn and my sister in law is babysitting so she's in good hands. I miss you, hope everything is going good!

Kelly Evanson said...

she is adorable! i am glad you were able to have so much family for such a special day. and aunt diane did an amazing job on the dress. those pictures are precious. glad to see things are going well.