Friday, January 2, 2009

Paynter Christmas Eve 2009

Our Paynter Christmas Eve was so much fun. Ben's parents came to Utah this year for Christmas. This year was our year with my family so we had a fake Christmas Eve. All of Ben's family came over to our house. We had such a fun night. We had a way delicios dinner and, I finally got to use my Christmas china. We had a really nice little FHE. Which I totally bawled through. Then we all took turns opening our gifts one at a time. I love to do it that way because then I can see whatever one gets. I got a lot of kitchen stuff that I desperately needed, but I also got a Kitchen Aid! I love it I cant wait to use it. Ben got a lot of really awesome stuff is favorite gift was a way nice tie that is Dad got for him. We ended up finishing our Paynter Christmas Eve at 12. We had so much fun being with Bently on her first Christmas. She and Bailee got matching Pj's, and so did all of us. It was so much fun to be all together and have the two new babies. Thank you so much Diane and George it was so much fun to spend time with you guys!

No comments: