
Friday, January 2, 2009
My Family's Christmas
We went over to my mom and dads house for Christmas. My whole family was there its always so hectic and fun when we all get together. As always we had a way good dinner, and exchanged gifts. We only get our Jammie's and gifts from family members on Christmas Eve. Its so fun to be older and help out on Christmas night now. Then Ben and I at 12 went on a donut run! I love being with Ben he is so much, and always makes me laugh! Then we got up early and Santa came! We opened all our gifts and had so much fun playing with my little brothers toys! Your never to old to play with moon sand! Then we just hung out and watched movies and played games. It was such a fun Christmas Bently didn't really know what was going on but, she sure did look cute!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Ashli!
Your daughter is so cute! Girls are so fun. You and Ben look so happy! How fun that Bentley has a girl cousin to grow up with! I'm so happy for you guys!
Gosh, T. and C. (your bros) are getting sooo big! Gosh, C. was like Bently's age when I met him. For some reason, you haven't changed much in my eyes;)
Seriously, could Bently be anymore of Bens mini-me?
She is so cute! I was sad i missed ya the other day when you brought her in. Thanks for telling me where to go for the background! I love them she has tons of cute one's
Hi Ash, Bently is just so cute and she is getting so big. We all miss you at work.
Bently is ADORABLE. We need to do something soon so we can see her. Glad you had a good xmas:)
She's got a sweet butt
Post a Comment