That's so cute, how did you get her to hold still long enough? I'm just waiting for my brother in law to get me set up so I can start working from home, so not yet but soon I hope. I just saw you watched the bachelor, are you into the bachelorette? We should get together and watch those :) I'm so addicted to those shows.
4 comments:
I love that!!!! ive actually gotten ridiculed for that here in Vernal hahaha, im glad you can back me on the baby pedi's :)
HOW CUTE!!!
No way! If you wouldn't have had a pic I wouldn't believe it. Seriously, who can paint that small of toenails? Oh, the princess/diva you are raising!
That's so cute, how did you get her to hold still long enough? I'm just waiting for my brother in law to get me set up so I can start working from home, so not yet but soon I hope. I just saw you watched the bachelor, are you into the bachelorette? We should get together and watch those :) I'm so addicted to those shows.
Post a Comment