Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dare

I got dared so here it goes. 7 Random things about me.

1. I think cupcakes are so cute. I secretly wish I had a cupcake shop. I would love to just be creative and make cupcakes all day.

2. I wish corsets were still in style. I love the time era when they wore big dresses and corsets. I would love to get that dressed up every day and feel like a princess.

3. I love the movie Ella The Enchanted. I know its a little nerdy, but it's such a great movie.

4. I am terrified of scuba diving and snorkeling. I have only snorkeled once on my honeymoon. It was such a mess. I kept on holding on to Ben so tight. I was so stressed out because I was so scared. Ben finally told me I had to go back up to the beach, because I was freaking him out.

5. I want to go to Italy so bad. If there was one place in the whole world I could go that would be it. Some day!

6. I love being a mom. I don't think I am one of the girls who are just born to be a mom, however I love it so much. I can't even believe that I could love someone so much. I never thought something so little could make my so happy. Bently is so sweet and has made me love being a stay-at-home mom.

7. I really want to go to cooking school. Not to be like a Gourmet chef or anything, I just want to be a better cook and learn how to be more creative with dinners.

I dare Brooke Sperry, Jen Scott, and Ashley L.

3 comments:

Binghams said...

so I think you are on to something with that cupcake shop, after checking out that cupcake book at your house I took on a little obsession of my own :) but seriously Ash you would do so good. you are destined to become the cupcake chef of america. maybe you will win an Emmy with your cool cupcakes!!!

Jen & George Scott said...

Good job Ash, I know you so well!!! I knew most of these things!! Yeah!!! By the way....Awesome pedi.

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

We were twins in another life. Haha I was reading over those and I love all those things too. All except the snorkeling and scuba diving thing. I'm kind of a fish when it comes to water. Anyways just thought that was funny. Are you still not working and staying home with Bentley?