Saturday, March 28, 2009
Bencie
My little brother started calling Bently Bencie, and it has just stuck. I call her it all the time now. These are just some pictures of Bencie the other day. She is 5 months already. I can't even believe it. Its going by so fast. I took a picture of her cute outfit that her Grandma got her. The other pictures are of her after her bath last night. She looked so cute all wrapped up I just had to take a picture.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ash, could you and Ben pro-create any better? I guess if there is something you could be good at... She is gorgeous!
She is looking so grown up!! I cant believe those eye lashes! Ben should be getting nervous about now, he will have to beat the boys of with sticks!!! Shes already so beautiful. I miss you guys!!!
She is adorable, is she teething yet? Max is being so fussy lately I swear he is but I can't see any teeth yet.
I stumbled across your adorable blog, and I must say Ms. Bently is an absolute beauty much like her mother... Let's not lose touch, and please update me! My e-mail address is randi.thackeray@gmail.com. I lost my phone, so I don't know your number anymore. Hopefully, we will talk soon!
Ash, you know we are always up for the zoo :) lets go soon k! I love my little Bencie girl.!!!!
Ash she is BEAUTIFUL! I cant get over it! I love that nick name too it is so cute and I think it fits her
She is so cute! I love the one of here in the towel! Her eyelashes are so long! Beautiful!
Oh my goodness Ash, she is seriously the cutest thing!
Post a Comment