I know our Vegas trip, we both just got knocked up and so it interveined our plans :) I think we all were completley ok with letting that one go :) you totally got tan on your trip, :) Always so pretty, not one hair out of place :) well bentley is getting so big and so cute.
Hi Ash!! Bently is SOOO Cute!! Your pictures are adorable, I need to dress Soph up more and take more pictures! I use elmers glue for her bows. My client taught me that, that's what they use in the hospital. It works Great! We need to do lunch!
I love how smiley she is! She is so beautiful! You also look great too! I still havent lost all my baby weight:(.. Conner only nursed for like 2 weeks. I'm glad you have a blog! It's fun to see your cute family!
8 comments:
I can't believe you were able to leave her! I am beyond jealous. Can't wait to meet her in May!
look at that sweet smiley lil face!
I'm so jealous you went to Hawaii. Im needing a vacation. Looks like you got some sun :) And you cut your hair, its super cute!
I know our Vegas trip, we both just got knocked up and so it interveined our plans :) I think we all were completley ok with letting that one go :) you totally got tan on your trip, :) Always so pretty, not one hair out of place :) well bentley is getting so big and so cute.
Hi Ash!! Bently is SOOO Cute!! Your pictures are adorable, I need to dress Soph up more and take more pictures! I use elmers glue for her bows. My client taught me that, that's what they use in the hospital. It works Great! We need to do lunch!
Hey one more thing, where do you get her headband bows? They are all so cute.
I love how smiley she is! She is so beautiful! You also look great too! I still havent lost all my baby weight:(.. Conner only nursed for like 2 weeks. I'm glad you have a blog! It's fun to see your cute family!
What a doll. She just keeps getting cuter. Your hair is awesome. I think that is the first time I have ever seen you without long locks.
Post a Comment