Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Time Swimming

We took Bently and her cousin, Bailee, swimming. They had so much fun. Bently's favorite part was sitting in the little swings and watching everyone. She was so cute in her little swimming suite. I am so excited that it is getting warmer, so we can start going to the pool every day!


7 comments:

The Hansens said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! So cute:) I loved these pics. That is so fun that you and Jen have each other to do these fun thing together.

Kylie Blackwell said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!! WOW! I am in shock!

Diane said...

I love your hair too. I'll bet that Bently just had the best time swimming, given how much she loves her bath. We miss her!!!!!! Your hair looks great. We love you. George and Diane

Nessa said...

you cute your hair!!!!! Its so so cute!!!!!

La Yen said...

Very cute hair. And, isn't the pool inside? Why can't you go everyday anyway?

Ashley said...

Yeah! We love the legacy center!

Courtney said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I want to come swimming too! Bently is getting so BIG!