Heather, Ben's cousin's wife, and I went to Gardner Village last week. It was such a nice day. We just walked around and went trough all the little shops. We took a few pictures of Bently. She is so cute. I just love her so much.
She is so cute and fun! I love the age she is at right now! They have so much personality and are so cute but they are not tearing apart your house yet! I need to see Brooke's baby! He looks adorable!
Hey Ashli, I'm in charge of the Larson/en reunion this year and I was wondering of you three are going to be there and which days. Also, could you ask your mom, aunt, and grandpa when and if they are coming and how many will be there and what nights? Could I also get you to e-mail your address so I can update the address list for next year. My e-mail is wurout@yahoo.com Thanks so much for all your help.
3 comments:
She is so cute and fun! I love the age she is at right now! They have so much personality and are so cute but they are not tearing apart your house yet! I need to see Brooke's baby! He looks adorable!
Oh my heck ash she is getting so big and beautiful! We should get together I want to see her!
Hey Ashli,
I'm in charge of the Larson/en reunion this year and I was wondering of you three are going to be there and which days.
Also, could you ask your mom, aunt, and grandpa when and if they are coming and how many will be there and what nights? Could I also get you to e-mail your address so I can update the address list for next year. My e-mail is wurout@yahoo.com Thanks so much for all your help.
Post a Comment