Friday, May 8, 2009

Tulip Festival

Brooke, Jen, and I all went to the Tulip Festival. If you have never been to this, then you need to go. It was so amazing. Brooke took some really cute pictures of Bently and Bailee. Bently is so funny. She is always so smilie and gets so excited. We had such a great day!


Bently was so tired after our long day with the tulpis.

11 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh ash! She is pure heaven! I am so in love with her cute sweet little face! I am so excited for lunch next week!

Tim and Brittney said...

Oh my gosh! She is so stinking cute! I love the main picture at the top!

Nessa said...

How freakin cute!! I wanted to go so bad but didnt have a chance! But those pictures are so cute!

Binghams said...

I am in love with your header picture ash, me and danny's jaws dropped when we saw that picture of her, she is the cutest little thing ive ever seen ............. can I have her?

Ashley said...

Happy 1st Mothers Day! She is precious.

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

Ha ha yes I was! When I was changing my neices diaper in the store and was in everyones way I thought I saw you. Then when we were in the candy store I thought it was you again I kept telling my sister in-law I think I know that girl. Anyways I think that's so funny. So where do you guys live at? Is it close by? Well it would be fun to get together one day with you and Janessa. We should do it. Well your baby is freakin adorable. Good to see ya even if we didn't even talk! :)

Nessa said...

WE will have to go to the race together next year!

Amy Maynard said...

HEY!! Long time no see!! How are you?? Your baby is DARLING!! Wow we are so grown up!! :)

Liz said...

Wow could she be any more beautiful?! I love how you can see her personality coming out in all her expressions! Hope to see you guys soon! Love ya!

gina said...

Bently is so gorgeous! Is she ever sad? I always see her straight from Heaven! So angelic!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Thats so fun, me and my sisters went there, Beautiful!! We are good the move went great, now we are just getting adjusted. Hows everything with you guys?