Saturday, May 30, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

So.... I know private blogs are totally not as fun, but we have decided to finally do it. I wish this wasn't the case. I have come in contact with so many friends that I haven't talked to in a long time through my blog. However I think this will be best. So please leave your email address so I can keep in touch with all of you and permission you in to my blog.

29 comments:

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

tnhathcock@gmail.com

Heidi Wing said...

heiditmb@hotmail.com... Thanks ash! Hope all is Well!

La Yen said...

waldoswife@gmail.com

xoxoxo
jen

Holly and Steve said...

beautifultorgy@hotmail.com

Binghams said...

lucky_swn@hotmail.com

Call you soon k.
nick

Anonymous said...

littleladymozart@msn.com

The Hansens said...

dayton.melissa@gmail.com

Hope you are doing well!!

lanaev said...

lana.evanson@gmail.com

Ashley said...

ashley_wasatch@hotmail.com

J Cubed said...

JJLZACK@aol.com

Your daughter is beautiful!! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Jennifer

Tim and Brittney said...

brittneylynngardner@hotmail.com

Kylie Blackwell said...

kyliecutshair@gmail.com

Joanie said...

mom2fivegirls@gmail.com

Amy Maynard said...

amyloumaynard@live.com :)

Liz said...

elizabeth.paynter@gmail.com

whitnie said...

whitdehaan@gmail.com

Nessa said...

nessablueeyes7@hotmail.com

Jessie said...

jessie.pyne@gmail.com

Bradley and Mariah Evanson said...

mariahevanson@hotmail.com

-Tyler said...

tpdehaan@gmail.com

StephieMae said...

private? So I guess now is the time I come clean about stalking you guys for so long without ever giving so much as a peep about how cute Bently is well anything. I mean I am just a wanna be cousin to Ben but I sure would love to keep up. Aunt Diane told me about it back in February and it has been great seeing all you've been up too! -Steph sizzles85@gmail.com

Melissa said...

melissakitchen31@hotmail.com

She is DARLING! That swing clip is so cute. It made me smile.

Jen & George Scott said...

Hey ash, you better add me!!! JK, but I really do want to be added, jen_paynter@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

Add us! jenspace@yahoo.com

Scott and Heather said...

heatherjayn@gmail.com I never told you our blog the other night.. It's www.scottandheath.com/blog p.s. This is Heather Evanson if you didn't know!

Lindsay Kehl said...

lindsay.kehl@gmail.com, I love seeing what you guys are up to. Hope you're doing good.

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

nat_spat7@yahoo.com
dinner was fun, glad I got to see you!

birgidpark said...

birgidpark@gmail.com

Friend of Ben's parents .... love to keep up with the extended Paynter family.

Thank You ....

bugged said...

Jessica_later@hotmail.com