Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tea anyone?


11 comments:

Binghams said...

this little girl is so photogenic, you always have the cutest pictures of her. Thanks again for letting us crash your house the other night ash, it was so nice to just hang and Veg for a while. Oh and thanks so so much for making dinner ash, you are like super mom. you just whipped out a 3 course meal on a dime. I need you to teach me your super skills.

Love ya! we need to "for realls hang out" SOON k.

Ashley said...

Love the tea cup! Even more impressive are her pretty red toenails:) Do you do it while she is sleeping? Great photos. And, as always, beautiful Bently.

Jen & George Scott said...

SOOO CUTE. I want to kiss her little face off!!!! She looks darling!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha. I love her

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! Can I steal her please? She's adorable. I can't wait to have photo shoots with my babe. All these cute moms are getting me SUPER excited. Thank Ash!

whitnie said...

Okay...this has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Tim and Brittney said...

That is so cute! I love how chubby she is! chubby babies are the cutest!

Randi said...

I will have a cup of miss Bently at any time!!!

Holly and Steve said...

She is so cute! I love those pictures. She is so photogenic!!! I hope Caprie will be. You have such a cute baby girl!!

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

Way cute! I love those pics of her She is so adorable!

Nessa said...

How freakin cute!!