Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Motherhood

I absolutely love being a mom so much. I had no idea how amazing motherhood could be. Bently really is the best thing that has ever happened to Ben and I. I'm just so grateful that heavenly father gave us this wonderful little girl. I often feel overwhelmed with all that I'm responsible to teach her and help her learn. Sometimes I just can't believe that I got so lucky to be Bently's mom. I truly am so grateful to be a mom and for the sacred roll mothers have. I'm also so grateful for the special bond Bently and I share. I just can't get enough of Bently. I love her so much!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

awwww....

Binghams said...

i love your cardigan ash, you are always so cute.

Tim and Brittney said...

Cute! Your a great mom! Bently is lucky to have you!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I totally agree! She is so beautiful we need to all get together so we can see eachothers baby. Really though ash you have a way beautiful baby!