One of my best friends, Ken, got married. This is us at his wedding.
We went up and had a campfire. This is one of our favorite things to do in the summer.
Bently is getting so big. This is us at dinner.
Another firework show. We just watched this one in Brooke and Sean's front yard
Bently has started to eat tons of new stuff. I came into the room and she was going to town on her little treats. She is so freaking cute.
So I got so lucky and got called as camp director. I went to camp this month for a week. My mom took Bently for me. Camp was a neat experience to say the least.

Ben took the day off and we took Bently to the Zoo. It was so much fun. Bently loved it so much. She was freaking out so much at all the animals. It was so much fun to spend a whole day together as a family. I love Ben so much. He always tries so hard to make Bently and I happy.

10 comments:
K, You have been busy!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!! I love the picture of Bently sleeping. She is soooo darling. Lets take the girls somewhere fun next week.
Ummm... You are so freakin' amazing! I love your little family. Bently is just about the cutest babe I've ever met. We totally forgot to take pictures of our evening together, so I better come back for another visit... I LOVE YOU DOLL!!!!
first i have to say seeing you guys on the blanket for fireworks reminded me of that double date we all went on when me and danny were first married! It makes me miss you guys alot!!!! summer is sooo busy ash, we still need to go to the zoo together... im sure bentley wont mind going again lol she loved it sooo much. hopefully gracy will to. you are amazing ...... camp director is a tough calling lol :) if anyone could do it though it would be Ashley painter. miss you xoxo
Hey. I hope Ben is feeling better and Bently got back to a routine... it was good to see you on the mountain. Good luck Ben with your project... it sounds like it is going to rock!
She gets more cute every time I see her pics on here! What a cutie. You two need to make more babies, for sure. You look darling Ash. I miss seeing you!
Ash you are so busy!!! I dont know how you do it all. Bently is so dang cute I cant get over it. I bet you are such a fun young women leader!!
Looks like your summer is fun! I loved it when the kids saw something new for the first time and would freak out...isn't it adorable?
Thank you for making it so I can see your cute family!! I love looking at your blog. Bently is SOOOO cute. I love all of the pictures! What a fun summer! Live it up! We tried to fit as many things in as possible before I had the baby. I used to think it was hard to do things with one baby, I was wrong. So live it up and keep doing all of the fun memorable things you can together. I sure miss you guys and cannot wait to see you all again. Also, thanks for coming to my shower while you were in Colorado. I know you have lots of things to do when you come in town and I appreciate you guys taking the time to come say hello. Thanks, keep up the good work! You are a wonderful mom!!
Lacey
how fun. thanks for the invite. i loved all your updates. i love all of bently's cute big bows too and how fun . . . all of your family adventures together. looks like you guys are having blast. keep in touch
Hey Ash,
Are you not doing comments anymore? On your most recent post, comments have been disabled... just in case you didn't know.
The licorice pic cracks me up. My kids loved it at that age and I hated it because it is a slimy, drooly, red stain mess. Anything to keep them happy though.
Post a Comment