Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The count down is on for her 1st birthday!

Bently's birthday is coming up this month. Brooke took some Birthday pictures of Bently. So I though I would give you a sneak peek on how amazing the pictures turned out. I'm so in love with them. She is so darling and Brooke did such a fabulous job. Thank you so much Brooke. There are so many more pictures to come once it gets a little closer to the big day!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

She is darling! Maybe we could set something up so Cohen and her can get married and make cute babies. Ha. And to answer you back- I'm NOT going back to work which I'm kinda sad about. I was pretty excited to go back one day a week. I miss it! I do a little at home but not much. I just go and visit every now and then.

whitnie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Could she be any cuter?!

Tim and Brittney said...

So cute! I love the skirt!

Nessa said...

OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!! I cant wait to see more!! That one is absolutely adorable!!!!

Holly and Steve said...

Love it. She's so cute!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh I love the pic! I am shocked she is almost 1! That means my baby is getting older! I don't like this... Hey call me so we can get a time figured out for when to meet up!

Binghams said...

Ash.....I am in LOVE with Bentley. she is so photogenic.....whoever took those pictures are a GenIous! We also got the cutest picture in the mail! Thanks for always thinking of us Ash...We love you guys lots. :)

Scott and Heather said...

Ridiculous how cute she is! LOVE this! Can't wait to see the rest! Brooke did such a great job!

Ashley said...

yeah for the blue wall! they turned out cute. love the skirt.

Lindsay Kehl said...

Ash, what cute picture of Bently! My sister has been doing the birthday balloon idea with her almost three year old. Its a cute idea! Hope you guys are all doing well.