Her birthday looks like it was a lot of fun. I love her baby legs. You did such a good job with the decorations and everything! She's such a cute girl!
SO CUTE!! Where does time go, i cant believe she is already one. I do have a question... did you make her sign and the cute things but it?? I loved how you decorated!!
I Miss you guys so much.... B's birthday looked like so much fun! I LOVE all the fun treats and cake everything was so cute. Happy birthday Bentley :) we miss you!
Ashli! I can't believe that Bentley is one already! She is so darling! Her party looked so fun. You really outdid yourself. :-) I hope everything is going well for you guys!
7 comments:
Her birthday looks like it was a lot of fun. I love her baby legs. You did such a good job with the decorations and everything! She's such a cute girl!
SO CUTE!! Where does time go, i cant believe she is already one. I do have a question... did you make her sign and the cute things but it?? I loved how you decorated!!
She is walking what?!?! Holy cow! Looks like the party turned out so cute!!
I Miss you guys so much.... B's birthday looked like so much fun! I LOVE all the fun treats and cake everything was so cute. Happy birthday Bentley :) we miss you!
Ashli! I can't believe that Bentley is one already! She is so darling! Her party looked so fun. You really outdid yourself. :-)
I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Her party was so cute!! You really did such a great job decorating! I cannot believe she is walking and talking. We had so much fun!
Oh her party looked like SO much fun! I love how it turned out. Did Macey's do your cake? I can't believe she is one! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment