Easter was so fun with Bently this year. We woke up and the Easter Bunny came! Bently found her basket and all her hidden eggs through out the house. We had a yummy breakfast, watched conference, ad went to my moms for dinner. It was a really fun day!

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! We sure miss you all! I will be back this summer for about a month! Glad to hear you had nice Easter! Keep up the good work, you guys are such wonderful parents!!
Lacey
What a cutie. She looks so old Ash, like a toddler not a baby:-( Looks like you guys had a fun easter!
She looks adorable. I miss her so much. Give her a big hug and kiss from me.
All her hair! I cant get over it!! She is so cute!
She is beautiful. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment