I went on girls trip this last weekend to Chicago. I had such an amazing time. I went with my mother in law, sister in laws, (Brooke and Jenny), and our friend Katie. We had such a fun time together.



It was so nice to spend time all together. I feel so lucky to have such great in laws. We pretty much shopped till we all seriously about dropped. Grandma Paynter got Bently and Bailee their first American Girl dolls. We picked out ones that look most like them. Bently LOVES her new baby. She is so cute with it.


We ate at some really delicious and fun restaurants. Our favorite of course was Uno's deep dish pizza.


One of my favorite things about our trip was seeing Beauty And The Beast on Broadway. I loved it. It was so true to the movie. The costumes and sets where amazing. It was such a fun night.

The last day we went to a hair show and we got to see Tabatha Coffey.


Chicago was such a fun trip. I had such a great time. Thanks so much Diane for everything. We all loved the trip.
4 comments:
So much fun!!! Where in the heck is the picture of your hot lips!!! I miss it too!!!
LUCKY!
Holy shopping!! Thats amazing! looks like so much fun!
I'm so jealous you got to meet Tabitha! It looks like you guys got to have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment