We have been on some really fun trips. We went on our annual St George trip with my family. It was really fun. My whole family, including extended family, went. We just relaxed and went swimming and had fun together.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Catch Up!
We have been so dang busy lately. I have been such a slacker. So here is what we have been up to. Bently and I took "Mommy and Me" swimming lessons. It was so much fun. We had such a great time; however, if you are ever considering doing lessons like this, be prepared for quite the commitment. It was everyday for 2 weeks. It was a lot of work but so worth it. She loves the water now, and we have so much fun practicing all the fun stuff we learned together. Ben was able to come with us on our last day and that was really fun too!

We have been having lots of fun just being outside in the warm weather. We bought a pass to AF Canyon and have been going up there at least once a week and just having a fire and eating dinner up there. I love to go up to the Canyon. It's so nice up there, and it's just so fun to spend family time together!

We have been on some really fun trips. We went on our annual St George trip with my family. It was really fun. My whole family, including extended family, went. We just relaxed and went swimming and had fun together.
We also got a pass the the Aquarium and have fun every time we go. This picture just reminds me of how big Bently is getting.
Ben and I went on a way fun trip with Ben's family to Laguna Beach. It was so relaxing. No one took kids. We seriously just hung out at the pool and went out to eat. It was really nice to spend some alone time with just adults. We had so much fun but supper missed Bently.



We have just been having so much fun finally being able to play outside.
Ben and I also had our 4 year Anniversary. We actually remembered it this year. Last year we both totally forgot it until like 4 days after. We went to Market Street Grill and just had a fun night together. I love Ben so much and the last 4 years have been the best 4 of my life. I can't wait to see what this next year of marriage has in store for us. Love you babe. This pic. was of us in Laguna.
We have been on some really fun trips. We went on our annual St George trip with my family. It was really fun. My whole family, including extended family, went. We just relaxed and went swimming and had fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! If you are ever up at the aquarium and want some company - we have annual passes too and try to go every couples of weeks. The kids love it.
I cannot believe you guys have been married 4 years. It seems like just yesterday!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
4 yrs!!! congratulations.!!! danny and I were talking about going to cafe madrid with you guys sometime.... we miss ya and need to catch up. I am dying to see that little bentley girl. she is getting sooo big...before you know it our girls will be headin to kindergarten..sheesh. lets try to see eatch other before then!!! lol.
you have such a cute little family!! i love bentley's pink tu tu swim suit. my neice has the same one!! :)
So much fun! Your little family is so cute. Bently is getting SO big. I love seeing her getting big. You look darling, of course.
how fun to have an adult trip with the paynters!! it is always fun to get out some times without the kiddos. bently is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment