So I have turned into the worst "Blogger" ever. It has been so long since I updated this. This will be like an update of our whole summer practically. I guess it's true when people say time flies when you're having fun!
We went to Lake Powell with some of our friends. We went for a week and had such a blast. Our friends have a house boat that we stayed on. Bently loved the water and wave runners but loved the boat rides most of all! I loved the boat rides too. As soon as we would get going on a ride she would just cuddled up to me and sleep on me. I can count on 2 fingers the number of times she has sleep while I held her. It was amazing! I told Ben we need a boat so we can take her on boat rides. We had so much fun!
We went to Lake Powell with some of our friends. We went for a week and had such a blast. Our friends have a house boat that we stayed on. Bently loved the water and wave runners but loved the boat rides most of all! I loved the boat rides too. As soon as we would get going on a ride she would just cuddled up to me and sleep on me. I can count on 2 fingers the number of times she has sleep while I held her. It was amazing! I told Ben we need a boat so we can take her on boat rides. We had so much fun!
We went camping for my family reunion. We look forward to this every summer. Bently just loved being able to play outside everday. She was so good while we where there.
We spent a week in Colorado with Grandma and Grandpa Paynter. We had such a great time!
Bently gets super spoiled with treats when we go to Grandpas house. They love to share milk and cookies together!
2 comments:
you are such a beautiful mama! :) I cant believe how big she is getting!
FINALLY!!! :)
Post a Comment