Sunday, September 26, 2010
It's time to Be a Big Sister!
YUP....It is time for Benlty to be a big sister! We are having another baby! We are so excited. Bently is most excited of all. She is convinced it is a baby sister and that we should also name it, "baby sister." I am due April 10 and feel great! I can't wait to have a new baby and see Bently be the best big sister ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY! Congrats Ash.
I have been waiting for this post.
I thought it would be coming soon.
Glad you're feeling good!
Can't wait to see it.
NO WAY! that is so amazing ash! I just think that you and ben should make 100 pretty babies !!! those genetics should not be wasted! We will be thinking about you!!! miss ya!
Congratulations! Such exciting news!
congrats ash, so excited for you! I love your family picture at the top its so cute! Haven't seen you in forever and it looks like you guys are doing great!
Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys! It is great that Brooke and Sean will be having one too! Your kids could be born on the same day! LOL!
congratulations! sooo exciting.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such great news:) So happy for you and your family.
Yay Ash! So excited for you! Congrats! And can we please hang out soon? Miss you.
Post a Comment