My Best Friend, Randi, came in to town to see her family for the Holidays. We had a sleepover the week before and then went to lunch with our moms and Benlty! Randi has been my bff since 7th grade. I love her so much. It is always so much fun to see her and catch up! Love you Miss. Randi!
We slept over at my Parent's house and woke up and Santa had come! We opened presents and had a yummy breakfast and just hung out. Ben and I snuck away and went and saw a movie, thanks to my mom! We ended up having like 3 full days of Christmas! It was such a great holiday! Bently, after we had opened all our presents, looked at me and said, "Uh....I need more presents!" She didn't care what was in them, she just wanted to open more. She was so cute, and it was so fun to see her reaction to the whole Christmas experience.
We had the Paynter Christmas on the day before Christmas Eve. We got together, ate dinner at Brooke's house, and opened gifts. We had a really fun night, and Bently loved opening her presents and helping everyone else open there's too.
These are our December pics and all the fun things we did!
This is Bently at 3 in the morning still going strong. She was having a really hard time falling asleep, so I put a movie on for her and left her in my bed thinking she would just doze off. Boy was I wrong. She acted like she had just woke up when I went in to check on her.
We went to Denver for Thanksgiving this year. Ben's whole family went out too. It was so fun to just be all together. These are a few pics from our trip there.
3 comments:
Glad you had a great holiday season! I was sure sad you were all in Denver and I couldn't see you all! Congrats on baby Jordan coming your way soon, so exciting!!! Miss you guys!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Sooooo...I got a Christmas present to get my haircut from you!! I'm going to be calling you here in a few weeks to get it done, it will be good to catch up:)
Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Bentley is SO darling. she cracks me up. Congrats on baby #2!
Post a Comment