Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Jordan

I am way behind on my posts, but better late then never. We had Jordan on the 5th. I got induced at 1:00pm and had her at 6 pm. Everything went so good. Jordan was 6.15oz 18inch long. She has been such a good girl. We are just loving having another baby. Bently just loves helping us take care of her. Bently is constantly on binkie control. We are doing so good and couldn't have asked for a better new born! Brooke took these pictures for us and did one of Bently while we where doing the babies! Thanks Brooke your amazing!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous girls! My goodness I want to snuggle them. Especially little Jordan. I'm getting so anxious for a newborn. You and Ben need to make lots of babies. :)

Scott and Heather said...

Oh my gosh! These are the cutest pictures! I love them!

Kylie Blackwell said...

She is so sweet! Can't wait to meet her!

Ashley said...

congratulations! we've been waiting! what a sweet baby. hope you are doing well!

Kelly Evanson said...

Very cute. Glad to hear that you are doing well and the delivery went well. Such cute pictures! We had Kendra on march 30th. How fun to have 2nd cousins so close! And I love the name jordan