Friday, July 15, 2011

What Have We Been Up To?

What have we been up to you might asking? Well in the mix of trying to get used to our new life with 2 kids, I have become horrible at keeping up on my blogging! It's kind of a lot but here is what we have been up to!

Bently has been doing Gymnastics for a few months now with Bailee and her friend Maizie. She had her first performance and was so excited. She did such a great job. She was so excited that we were all there! It was so cute to see all the fun stuff that they had been working on.


My Mom and Dad got sealed in the Temple. It was such a great experience being there. It was so fun because my little brothers got to come in and be in the sealing room. It was so great to be there as a family.


Bently has "trigger finger" and she had to wear this brace for about 2 months. It helped a little but she will probably have to have surgery on it. We see a specialist soon and will know more. She was so good about it. It was on her dominant hand and she just left it alone and just figured how to work around it.

So I have been so behind so I am just catching up. A lot of this is really old but I want to make sure I don't miss any of these pictures.

Bently loves to play hair and use all my stuff in the salon!


This is Baby Jordan and she is 2 weeks! She has been the best baby ever. She is just like a dream come true. She never cries and is just so even tempered and sweet. I just love how cuddly she is. She has been such a blessing in our lives.

EASTER

Easter was so much fun! We woke up and the Easter Bunny came and brought Bently a basket! She was so exited. After Bently played with her new stuff we went over to Jen's house and had a yummy breakfast and then had and an Easter Egg hunt! This was Bentlys favorite part. She loved opening them. Then we went to church and just had fun spending time together. We all had so much fun!




No comments: