Sunday, August 7, 2011

Denver

We went to Denver to visit Grandma and Grandpa Paynter. I went out a week early with the girls. I went on the plane with both girls alone. I was really nervous about it, but they both were amazing! It seriously could not have gone better! Then, Ben came out for the weekend. We had a really great time. We just love going out to visit them. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2. Bently loved it! We went shopping and out to eat. We went to the American Girl store, but the best part is just relaxing in their backyard. Being there made me realize how bad I really want a backyard. We had so much fun being together and seeing grandparents. Bently had the time of her life. She couldn't wait for Grandpa to get home every night so they could watch a movie and eat there cookies dipped in milk. Don't worry, Bently couldn't have her own cup of milk. She had to use grandpa's. Luckily he was a good sport about it! We had such a great time and can't wait for our next trip to Denver.




1 comment:

Tim and Brittney said...

Jordan is getting so big! Your girls are both adorable!