This July we blessed Jordan. It was such a great day. We were all so excited for her big day! Ben gave her such a sweet blessing. He said that when he opened his eyes after the prayer, he looked down and she was looking right at him with the biggest smile on her face. Jordan is the sweetest little girl. Diane made her blessing dress and I made the flowers for it. It turned out so cute. Jordan looked so amazing in it. We had a big open house and all of our family and friends were there. It was really fun because Jordan and Parker where blessed on the same day, so we just combined the little luncheon. It was so much fun. Jordan was such a good baby the whole day. We have been so blessed to have Jordan in our lives. She is the most happy smiley little thing. I am just so in love with her and grateful to be her mom.
ash can your babes be any cuter?? they look like twins ! I love them and I dont even know them :) lets change that. maybe we can get together this year!!! xoxoxo loved the blessing dress.
1 comment:
ash can your babes be any cuter?? they look like twins ! I love them and I dont even know them :) lets change that. maybe we can get together this year!!! xoxoxo loved the blessing dress.
Post a Comment