Bently has really been into fishing. Every time we go to Walmart or Target, Bently always begs me for the pink fishing poll; so we finally caved in and got it for her. We went with my brothers and Grandpa Larson. She had a lot of fun but didn't catch anything this time. Me and Jordan had a good time just snuggling and watching big sisi fish.
This was our 3rd time seeing Kung Fu Panda 2. Bently loves it so much. It was a really cute movie. She loves to go to movies and will sit and watch the whole thing. She gets a little bag of popcorn, a drink ,and she is set. She is so cute. I just love her so much.
Ben had to have his apendix taken out. He was having side cramps all day and then decided once he got home to just run over to the instacare just to get checked out. Once he got there the Dr. told him he needed to go straight to the ER. Within 5 hours he was in surgery. I went over to be with him at the hospital and the Dr. came out and talked to me and told me that it was a good thing he came because it was just about to burst. We were so blessed to catch it in time before it got way bad. Ben and I spent the night at the Hospital and went home the next day. Ben was so brave and was so good about the whole thing.
Bently did a dance class this summer at a ladies house in our neighborhood. It was really cute, and she had a lot of fun. She was very picky about the leotard that we got and wanted to pick it out herself. She said that the one with the dress on it is the one for dancing like a princess. She is so funny and always has her own ideas about everything!
Ben and I had our 5th year anniversary. We actually remembered it this year, which was the first time in 3 years! Ben came home with this yummy cookie and the cutest necklace with a pink sapphire in it. I love it so much. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him. I am so thankful for Ben and all he does for me and the girls. He is such a good husband and an amazing best friend.
Jordan is really just the most amazing baby. She is so happy all the time and is just always so smiley and sweet. Jordan has really just totally made me fall in love with the baby stage. She is funny. She loves the bath and just likes to look around and be a part of everything.
We took a trip to the Hogle Zoo with Lexi and Ryan, my sisters fiance. We had a lot of fun and saw all of Bently's favorite animals.
Bently and Baby Jordan are already the best little friends. Bently really has been such a good big sister. She is always so helpful and just wants to love on Jordan 24/7. Jordan has really been such a trooper at letting Bently maul her to death constantly. They are so cute together. I feel like they look so much alike. I looked at Bently's baby pic. the other day and was shocked at how much they really do look so similar.
Ok are these not the cutest swimming suites ever? Diane got these for the girls. I am so in love with them. They look so freaking cute in them!
Ben and I went out for the first time since Jordan was born. My mom watched the girls for us. We just went to dinner and a movie. It was really fun just to be together. I love getting a little brake every once in awhile just to be with my sweet husband. I love you babe.
3 comments:
Ash! Oh my, how is Ben doing? That is crazy! Little J is so precious, and yes, I think she looks like big sis.
Can't wait to see pics from Lexi's wedding, I am sure it was beautiful!
Ashli your girls are so adorable! You look great as well! I'm glad you are enjoying little Jordan, it's amazing what a calm, sweet baby can do to your life! And that swimsuit is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Oh my goodness...so glad Ben's appendix didn't rupture! Mine ruptured when I was 19 and I had to be in the hospital for over a week. So happy he didn't have to go through that! Looks like you guys are doing great! Your little fam is adorable:)
Post a Comment