Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Rest Of Our Summer

First day of School. Bently really has just had such a great time in school. It so crazy to think she is old enough to go to school. It is so cute to watch her put her little backpack on and get in the car. She has so much fun and just loves her teacher.
We went down to Gateway and Bently played in the water. She was freaking out. She loved all the water and music. It was so much fun to watch her. She had so much fun. We will for sure have to do this more next summer! Jordan just watched Bently run around and scream.
Bently's Preschool had an open house for us to come and meet her teacher and some of the other kids in her class. It was so cute. As we where walking in, there was a little boy walking in with his mom. Bently ran up to him and said, "Hi, my name is Bently, are you in my class? What's your favorite color?" He was really shy and just said "hi". It's so cute how outgoing and friendly she is. She is so good at making friends and making people happy.
The girls and I went up to Park City to get Bently school clothes. We got her a bunch of cute outfits. Bently got tired of shopping and needed to ride in the stroller, so she sat in back and held Jordan. It was really sweet. Bently kept saying "don't worry mom, I'll hold her tight so she wont be scared". They are so cute together. Once we got home Bently did a fashion show for Ben and I. It's so cute. She just loves to show Ben all her stuff and loves to have him tell her she looks like a pretty princess.


We went up with Ben's sisters and their families and had a camp fire. There is nothing better on a summer night then sitting by a camp fire stuffing your face with smores, and that's exactly what we did. It was fun to be in the mountains with family enjoying the night. Jordan is so darn cute. She loved the camp fire and could have just watched it all night long. Bently always has so much fun with her cousins.


This is Bently with straight hair. She looks so much older with it like this. She has such long hair and it really has just grown so much. She didn't have any hair when she was a baby and now has so much. She says she likes her curls better cause straightening it takes to long!

This was Bently's first time getting a treat form the Ice cream man. It was so fun to see her out there with her dollar picking out her Popsicle. Bently loved it and now she listens all the time for the ice cream man!

This is Great Grandpa Larson. I love him so much. He is so cute with the girls and always loves spending time with them. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about my Grandma Larson. It makes me so sad that my girls will not know my Grandma and what an amazing person she was.


My sister got married in Sept. My mom and I threw her a bridal shower. These are some pictures of the fun day. Lexi has always been my best friend and such a great sister. It was so much fun to plan her shower and watch her have such a great day. I love you so much Lexi and I am so excited for you. Bently was so excited for the shower and she really helped me so much with the food and all the little decorations that we made. Bently loves parties!




We went camping once this summer. It was too cold for Jordan, so we went up for dinner and then once it got too cold, Jordan and I went home. Bently and Ben got to stay up and sleep in the truck tent. Bently and Ben had so much fun talking and laughing together in the tent. In the morning Jordan and I went back up and brought Kneaders french toast for us all. Then we just took our time and relaxed and spent time together. It was really fun and Bently says she loves to go camping with daddy.

We had our annual Christmas in July. This is a really fun tradition that we do. We make a Christmas dinner get some kind of tree, get a new book, a cute little gift for the girls, and watch a christmas movie on our mattress that we bring down into the family room. We always have so much fun doing this. It was really fun to have Zac over for our Christmas in July this time. We had a great night and yummy eats!


Maizie, Bently's BFF, had her 3rd birthday party at McDonalds. It was really cute. Bently and Maizie are just so cute together and love each other so much.


It dosn't always have to be a holiday to do sparklers....Bently had so much fun with sparklers this summer.


Can I love Harry Potter any more? The answer is no. I am a huge Harry Potter fan.I always get so excited whenever there is a new movie. We did a Harry Potter marathon with Gub and Dre. the 2 weeks before the last movie came out. Then of course we had to see the new one in 3D. I loved it so much. I really am such a nerd at heart. Thanks J. K. Rowling for a ton of great movie nights!

Summer would not be complete without a few trips to the Zoo. Sadie and Connor came with us this time.

Bently LOVES baby dolls. We play babies every day. Sometimes Im the baby sometimes she's the baby and sometimes Ben's the baby and sometimes we use all 4 of her babies. It's really cute the things she comes up with. She has named them all and they all have different personalities. She says that her one baby is shy and the other one is sick sometimes. It is so cute. I love playing babies with her. This is her and daddy being babies!


These are some recent pic. of Jordan. Jordan loves her bumbo. She likes to watch me clean or cook while she is in it. I love to just look over and see her looking at me. As soon as we make eye contact she gives me the biggest smile. She is so cute.

I love her smile so much. It's absolutely contagous. You can't help but smile whenever you see it!
I just love when the girls get out of the bath and they smell so good and they are so cuddly. These are some of my favorite jammies of Jordans.

Jordan has been growing so much and so fast. I seriously can't believe she is 6 months old. She is sitting up and rolling over. She started eating baby food (lots of baby food)! She also said her first word this month which was Mama!! It's so cute when she cries. She just says mama mama and reaches out for me. It seriously brakes my heart every time.



My mom got Bently this little picnic table for outside. Bently loves it. She spent so much time out there on it. She plays with her toys, paints her nail, eats her lunch, and colors on it. It was the best thing we got all summer. It's so cute how much she loves it. Thanks for hours of entertainment mom!
This is just some pictures of us all hanging out at home. I love my family so much.



We went to Iceland Days. Its was such a nice day and it was at a big park. We just relaxed and of course go snow cones! It was a fun little day at the park.




No comments: