My sweet little Jordie Bug is 8 months. I can't even believe it. She is truly the sweetest baby ever. She is always so happy and smiley. She is so easy going and always so much fun to be around. Anytime you say her name she just starts smiling right away. I love this baby so much. She is so cute, you can always tell she is smiling before you even look at her mouth smiling because her eyes smile bigger then her mouth. She is a crazy mover she is always on the go crawling everywhere. She is the absolute happiest when she is in the bath. When we turn the water on to fill up the tub she just starts laughing cause she know she is about to get in the tub. Jordan has brought just the sweetest calming spirit into out home. She really has just fit into our family perfectly. We love you so much Jordan.





1 comment:
Your girls are so adorable! I wish we lived closer! I love all the cute pics. It was so good to see all of you over the Holidays! hope you are doing well. You are a great mom. Miss you!
Post a Comment