We went and picked out our Christmas tree and then went home and decorated it! I forget every year how much I love our tree until we put it up. I love the day we get the tree. It's so fun to get all bundled up and pick one out as a family. Then we come home, turn on Christmas music, and put up all the decorations.
Bently and Jordan are such good friends. This is them just playing together. I love to watch them interact with each other. I love my girlies so much.
Bently and I went to our ward party to see Santa. Bently was so excited and got really shy once she got on his lap. She asked for a baby doll bed and baby doll clothes.
My sweet Grandma Johnson passed away this month. She was such a sweet amazing person. She was always very funny and sarcastic. She always made people smile when they where around her. She always made me feel so loved. She would always tell me I was a good mom, and it really meant a lot to me coming from her. We will miss you Grandma Bev.
Bently and I made Christmas cookies for our neighbors. Bently cut them all out and put the sprinkles on. Her and Ben took them around. Bently sang a song that she learned at school to each house they went to. She is so cute and was so excited to sing her song.
We went to Thanksgiving Point with Ben's family, had dinner, and then went on a horse carriage ride and looked at all the lights. The kids loved it. It was really fun.
We had our own little family Christmas night where we gave the girls a few gifts. Ben made her the cute little shelf for her to put all her baby doll cloths in. It turned out so cute. Bently was shocked she couldn't wait to use it. Bently picked out the little doll to give Jordan. It was totally her idea she saw it at the store and asked if she could buy it for Jordan. It was so sweet of her. We let them play with there toys and then Bently was really sad she had to stop playing with her new shelf.
This was Bently at the airport waiting for us to board. She was so excited. She had been talking about going to Colorado forever. We were all so excited to get there and start our Christmas Vacation.
We got so lucky... we got a big snow storm while we were in Colorado. It was the first time all winter the kids actually got to play in the snow. They were so excited to get outside. They wore themselves out and came in for some yummy hot coco.




Ben and his Dad are big Bronco fans. Bently has recently become a huge Tim Tebow fan. She says she wants to be a Tim Tebow cheerleader when she grows up. George surprised all the kids with Bronco jerseys and got their Dads one too for the big game that Saturday. It was so cute. Bently was so excited to wear it.
Bently was way sad after the game the Broncos lost.
Jordan was so amazing the whole time we were there. She was so much fun and just loved playing with all the kids.
Christmas Eve night we had our traditional Christmas Eve party. We had an amazing dinner. Then had a really good FHE. Then opened up our Christmas jammies. Every day until Christmas we had been guessing who's gifts were whose. It turns out I am actually really good at guessing gifts. We put the girls to bed and then of course Ben and I had to do our Christmas Eve midnight run to get a treat. We always have so much fun doing that. Then we went to bed. Ben had a bit of a hard time falling asleep cause he was so excited for the morning.
Christmas morning was seriously amazing. I was just so excited not just to open presents but mostly to see Bently and her reaction to everything! We woke the kids up and one by one each family came in. Bently was so excited. We started opening gifts. Bently got some really fun stuff. she was most excited about her baby doll bed, her loving family dollhouse and her Rollerblades. Jordan loved all the wrapping paper and her cute little lady bug toy. We ate our traditional Paynter family breakfast... yum, and got ready for church. It was so amazing to be able to go to church on Christmas. I loved it. I wish Church was on Christmas ever year. We had such an amazing day.
The day after Christmas we took the train down town. Grandpa Paynter wanted to show the kids the big blue bear. It was really neat. Then we went and ate at Cheesecake factory. Yummy! I love that place so much. We had a really fun time then we road the train back home.
We took the kids down to a parking lot to try out there new roller blades and Easton's new car. It was so funny. Bailee didn't like to steer the car and Benlty didn't like to the push the gas so together, squashed in the car, they made a full driver.Bently was so funny skating. She would twist her arms so far side to side. She loves them.
No comments:
Post a Comment