Tuesday, March 20, 2012

January and Febuary

Bently was on Studio 5 as a model for this outfit. She was great up until the camera turned on, then it went down hill fast. She pulled a 2 year old fit and the best part of all is that everyone got to see it. Oh well, I guess she still looked cute and was good back stage!

My Brother Heston got back from his Mission! I missed him so much. I am so proud of him and what a good missionary he was. I love you Hest. My Brothers and their girlfriends came up and stayed for a weekend, and we all watched the Superbowl together. We all had so much fun together.


Mom's big surprise birthday party. With the help of my Dad and Lexi we planned her a great party! We called all her close friends and family and decorated for her 45th B-day. I love planning parties and decorating them. I seriously want to start a party planning and decorating company. Maybe some day. Well the party was a total success. She was totally surprised and had such a fun night. I love you so much mom. Hope you had a great Birthday.



Valentines Day! We started off the morning with a little V-day breakfast. After we ate, Bently got to open her V-day gift. We got her just a little accessory room for her doll house. She was so excited! Bently took these cupcakes we made together to all her friends at school. It has become a cute tradition of Ben's to bring me and the girls a big valentines cookie home each year. I love that he thinks about us and includes the girls in things. Ben is such an amazing husband. I am such a lucky girl to have him. Ben and I went out to Tucanos for Valentines. We love that place so much. We had so much fun together and just enjoyed being on a actual date, and of course ate the yummiest food ever!



Bently got her first pet. She asked for a dog or a cat but, the fact that we don't have a backyard made it so we could only have an indoor pets. So we got a gold fish. Bently had to earn her pet, so she had to do little chores for a week to get it. Once her week of chores where over we took her to PetSmart and she picked out her fish. She wanted to pay the lady all her hard earned money all by herself. She was so excited. It was so cute. Grandpa Paynter was here and got to come with us! So in Bently 's words we would just like to introduce you to our fish by saying, "behold, Hudson the Fish!"



Bently gave her fist talk in Church on Prophets. Ben helped her with what to say. She got a little scared but Ben whispered in her ear that she could do it. She smiled and gave her talk.
She did such a great job. It was so darn cute to watch her. I love you so much Miss. Benlty Boo.
Jordan is at such a fun stage. She is so active now and her personality is coming out more and more. She is so sweet and funny. She is always so happy and smiley. I love you so much Jordan. You are the most amazing baby ever. She has started to play little games with us like she will smile then look away and then look back and smile again. It's so cute! I feel like Jordan just brings out the best in people. You can never be grouchy when she is around because she is so happy and makes you so happy.



Jordan loves to suck on this little babies head. Seriously, if she doesn't have her binky in then she has this baby. It is so funny to look at her and see this little body is just popping out of her mouth.
Another Pj set I just love on Jordie Bug!

Bently loves to do crafts and Art stuff! Grandpa Larson played stamps with Bently forever!



I made Bently and her baby Carly little matching outfits. She loves baby dolls.

Bently and Jordan are so cute together. The have so much fun together and already just love each other so much.
Ben brought these home for me the other day. It was so sweet of him. I love all the bright colors. Thanks for brightening up my day babe. I love you.

No comments: