Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wrapping up our summer fun

 We went to My Grandma Neal's surprise Birthday party.
 We had a rainy day so Bently and I made these fabric flip flops. She picked out the fabric and the pattern. They turned out way cute.

 Our cutes neighbor the Oyler's know we have a Christmas in July, so they brought us some goodies and Christmas gifts. It was really sweet. Jordan LOVES to wear helmets and is always fighting with Bently to wear Bentlys, so they brought Jordan her very own helmet to wear. We are seriously so lucky to have the Olyer's live right next to us.
 I love my girls.
The girls and Grandpa having there late night milk and cookies.


 Ben and Zac have been hiking this summer.
We love our DC.
 After Jordan spent some time in Primary Children's Hospital, we were so touched by how amazing that hospital is. Ben's company had a golf tournament and all the donations he raised went to the Hospital. It was really fun to be apart of it and so sweet of Ben to raise money so we could donate it so such a great cause.
 Bently got sent to time out so Jordan we to keep her company. They love each other so much.

 So sweet!
 I love her little pigtails
I told Ben one night that I just wanted to have a big party soon. So I came home from the park with the girls and he had this all set up. Balloons, pizza, props, and music. It was really fun! We all just danced around and ate our yummy pizza. Ben is seriously the most amazing husband. He is always trying to do things for me and the girl to make us happy. I love you Ben.
Jordan is beyond obsessed with Mickey Mouse. Ben came home one night and had this for her. She freaked out. She loved it.


 We all love snow cones so here is a FHE snow cone run!






 We went back to school sopping and go some way cute cloths and some yummy frozen yogurt. I love going back to school shopping its such a fun tradition that I really look forward to.


 We got Cowbung Bay passes this summer. We went every Tuesday, with Ty and Connor. We had so much fun. The girls loved it. Jordan and Bently both would go down all the slides by them selves. We will for sure be purchesing these passes again. Thanks Cowabunga bay for a great summer.




No comments: