The girls love to play on the big blow up jumpy things so, we went to Kangaroo Zoo. Jordan was so cute she was trying to be such a big girl but could not climb up anything by herself. She is such a brave baby.
This is Bently's preschool class at Wheeler Farm for a field trip. Carter and Bently are in the same class they love seeing each other every week.
They loved the ducks.
I love that I get to stay home with the girls so I can be apart of fun school things.
Wagon ride!
Colorado
George got Bently this chair when she was a lot younger and it was the perfect size for Jordan now. She was so funny about the chair if anyone else sat in it she would freak out and push us out of it.
Jordan is so funny she loves to wear hats and glasses. These glasses are for Bently baby doll, but Jordan always wears them.
The girls LOVE to dip Oreo's in milk with Grandpa.
Grandma took the girls to Build A Bear. Jordan picked out a purple bear and Bently picked out a pink one.
Jordan loved the little hearts that you put inside the bears she kept trying to stick handfuls of them in her bear.
Bently really liked all the cute outfits and loved using the computer to name her bear.
Bently named hers Delicious and Jordan named hers Violet.
We love spending time in Grandma and Grandpas back yard.
Grandma Diane is always so good to have fun little things for Bently to do. She loves doing crafts.
We always have such a great time in Colorado. I am so lucky to have such great in laws.
This is our traditional Conference breakfast. I seriously look so forward to Conference weekend. It is so fun to spend all day together listening to the General Authorities in our pj's. I love how Conference fills our house with the spirit. What a fun day!
Jordan did a really good job entertaining her self while we watched the TV all Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment