Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our Fall Fun!

We went and picked out our pumpkins for FHE.












After we came home and had some soup and had apple cider floats. So Yummy!



Bently had a filed trip the Vineyard.


I know Jordan looks miserable in all these pictures but, she really was having fun!

This was a really fun filed trip.


We went to Gardner Village with Grandma Diane.





We went to the petting Zoo and fed the animals. The girls got to hold a bunny all by them selves. Jordan kept trying to leave with it. She did not want to give it back.
We let Bently get her face painted. She was so excited she could not stop smiling. Even when her eyes where closed. She is such a girly girl she loves makeup.


She is seriously the cutest thing ever.

Cornbellys






I love that we are so close to all our family. Its so fun that the girls get to spend time with there cousins. Poor Easton always a good sport to do the girly things. He is so cute.



Jordan was having a hard time sleeping so we brought her down to snuggle. 


The Paynter Family Halloween Party!








Halloween PJ's.

This was one of the last warmer days before it started so snow.


Bently loves her scooter that Daddy got her for her Birthday!

We went up to the canyon to have a fall scavenger hunt. We had a list of things to find and see and hear. We packed a lunch and went up to the lake.


The girls loved throwing rocks into the water. Every time they would throw a rock in they would say, "mom mom watch!" So I could see the splash it would make and how far they could throw it. We had a really fun day. I love my girls so much. I love spending time with them.






No comments: